Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Desires (An Excerpt from the Rise and Fall of Chase & Eri)

{Retrieved from July 2011}

You shine brighter than any streetlight I can stand under
And your aura makes time around me seem nonexistent.
Just one look at you and I sometimes forget to breathe...
My fingers itch at the sight of your skin from inside that jacket.

All I want to do is touch you.
To collapse in a nest of the softest pillows around
And watch my fingertips create masterpieces along your spine...
Picasso will be jealous of all the new colors we create on this canvas.

Combust with me.
Let our bodies create a friction, igniting a flame so hot
That even God has to flinch at the scalding on his fingertips
And kick us off the clouds.

See, you may not know this or understand just yet,
But I love you more than Paris loved Helena,
Stronger than any arrow Cupid may fire--
Yeah, Romeo & Juliet ain't got shit on us
Because I'd dash you away before you even TOUCH the sleeping elixir
And we're not made for heaven because the angels will sin the skies with jealousy!--

So right now, on this corner, kiss me under the streetlights of the city.
Hold me close enough so we mold into each other
And as our lips touch with the world spinning around us,
We create a passion so powerful that even Aphrodite will stand back in awe and envy.

If I could, I would change the Milky-Way so that it spells every letter in your name.

-Chase ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment